un-du Original Formula Sticker, Tape and Label Remover (Cannot Be Sold in California) - 4 Ounce
From Sally: Ok... Debby got me hooked on this stuff! You can remove labels, etc from even paper - without ruining the paper!
Originally meant to remove Bumper Stickers, I've been told.
If it can't be sold in California, it must be good, huh? lol
Color: Original Version
- Un-du safely Remover "on Contact" Any and all self sticking stickers, tapes, labels and adhesives
- Un-du will not leave behind any oily or greasy stains
- After safely removing stickers and you can re-stick the sticker
- Un-du is the only "patented" All in one removal System with attached scraper
- Collectors, antiques, vinyl records, old books, stamps, baseball cards, etc.
Details: Un-du-sticker; tape and label remover. Removes self sticking tape; Bumper stickers; price tags; kids' Stickers; office labels; computer disk labels; windshield stickers; gum from fabric and much more. The acid free; solution temporarily neutralizes adhesives and then quickly evaporates allowing the stickers; tape and labels to be used again. Easy-to-use; no-mess; only takes a few drops; safe; will not stain most surfaces: Use on glass; plastic; walls; fabric; leather; vinyl; carpet; wood and paper. Removes gum, Tar, tree sap, wax and hot-melt glues; does not harm acid and lignin free papers. Leaves no odors or oily residue. Once dry you'll never know anything was there.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.0 x 1.0 inches